There are lots of different competitions you can take part in:
· EAAC Club Championships – held over a number of weeks in the summer, this is a great first experience at a competition.
· Inverness/Aberdeen Open Graded - these events are great for trying out new events, and you are put in races against people of your ability.
· RAM League - There are 3 league races, in Inverness, against other North clubs, and you can work in your age group to secure a place in the final, against other clubs from Scotland.
· North Schools Championships - Your school enters you for this. You can compete for medals and PBs against other schools.
· North District Championships - Here you can compete against other athletes from the North for medals and PBs.
· YDL - Be selected for ‘Team North’ in the Youth Development League.
· Scottish Age Group Championships - Compete against people of your age from all across Scotland!
· North District Cross Country - During the winter , you can race in the cross country league and championships.
Please see list of handy dates for 2019 - Elgin dates 2019